Monday, November 22, 2010

Ebates Deals!

Since everyone is on the brink of going crazy with Christmas shopping, I thought I'd tell everyone about Ebates.  It gives you a percent back on what you spend, so I use it whenever I order something online.  You go to your website through the Ebates homepage, then you order like normal, and Ebates records how much you spent at the other website and gives you a percentage back through a check in the mail.  It's free.  I've been using it for two years and love it!  When I ordered my contacts, I spent $300 and it gave me 11% back in a check ($33).  Other times it's only 4% back, but it's something.  All the percentages back double around the holidays, so it's a good time to sign up.  They also let you choose a gift card $5-$25 to certain places when you sign up. My brother Garrett signed up today and is kicking himself for not listening to me last time I told him about it, because he spends a good $5000 a year online for his little business.  Click on this link to sign up:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=B4Mi2C7IfS7xcA4LS67mhw%3D%3D
  
I am not going to leave the house on Black Friday, but I might buy a few online things (I like to sleep in on my days off.).  Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: