Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Summer...Backwards

I uploaded some of my pictures from this summer in the order I took them, and it put them on my post backwards. So much for chronological order.

Jason and I were in Utah for the closest of three of his cousins' weddings we attended this summer. (Seems like we go to a lot of weddings and reunions every summer.) We also picked up Giselle at the airport. She's living with us for a few weeks and working at the fruitstand. Brenton and Katie came up and had lunch with us, too! It was fun to see everyone, and it was really yummy food.

Abby met us for lunch at Beto's in SLC. It was so good to see her and finally meet her two babies! She is one of my best friends and roommates from college, and she has the most adorable kids! We spent our 4th of July weekend attending another of Jason's cousin's weddings all the way in Minnesota. On the way home, we stopped at Mt. Rushmore. It was amazing.
These skeptical-looking people are my in-laws. This picture makes me laugh bc they look so onery! In fact, they are the most wonderful and happy people! Must have been that long car ride.

We watched fireworks at Mill Ruins Park in Minneapolis. The stone bridges and flour mill ruins were beautiful. We took some pictures on Jeff's cell phone, but I don't have them yet.

I love fireworks. It has been a really fun summer. Three weeks left!




1 comment:

Shannon said...

What fun pictures! I haven't seen Abby since I went to Nationals (wow, 2.5 years ago), and so I've never seen her kids. And what a busy summer!